If you still aren’t convinced that having a website for your escort business is a good idea, then you are one tough cookie! But we don’t give up that easily, here are 7 (more) advantages of having a website for your escort business:
- You will start to enjoy the benefits of search engine traffic. Let’s be honest, if your business isn’t on Google, then it ceases to exist in the modern world. If you have your own website, your clients, and potential new clients will be able to find you easily and be able to book you with a click of a button.
- Get recognised as a brand. The services you offer is a business so start treating yourself as a brand. And any brand that wants to be taken seriously has it’s own website. Plus, it’s the best way to keep up with your competitors.
- You look way more professional. Having your own website makes you look like you really take your job and your business seriously, that it isn’t just a fly by night game. Clients, especially the high rollers, enjoy this as they want someone who suits their socio economic bracket, and someone who doesn’t value their business is not a good match.
- It will be so much easier for your clients to contact you and make a booking. Be honest, how many phone numbers and email addresses have you had during your career? As a client, it is incredibly frustrating to not know how to reach you. If you have a self hosted website, it will come with a professional looking email address as well, making things so much easier for your clients. You can also have a “contact” section on your website to make it even easier.
- You get the final say on any designs. What your website looks like will say a lot about you as a person. So even if you are listed on some online directories, it won’t really give a potential client a feel for who you are. If you have your own website, you can design it to really showcase your essence and what you have to offer.
- Clients will be able to view your profile on their mobiles. This is such an important point and one that gets looked over time and time again. Having a mobile friendly site means more traffic to your website, which means more bookings. And really, isn’t that what this is all about?
- You have the ultimate admin rights. Whether you are just taking a break, quitting for good or just want to change your whole look, you can do that without permission from anyone and little to zero red tape. You won’t have to fight with directories to take down your advert, nope, you control your own business. And that’s exactly how it should be.