So you’re ready to get rolling with your first blog post for your escort website but you aren’t too sure where to start out. There are a few key things to keep in mind while writing a blog post to make sure that your readers love it and that it gets the traction it deserves. Here are 5 tips on how to write the perfect blog post for your escort website:
- A great headline is key. People tend to scroll right past boring old headlines online, so make sure that yours grabs attention and makes readers want to click through to your site to learn more. A recent survey shows that when people are online, their attention span is only 8 seconds long, that’s not a lot of time for you to work with so it is really important that your headline is short, sexy and to the point.
- Don’t ignore your meta description. We’ve touched on meta descriptions here and there, if you don’t quite remember what it is, a meta description is the blurb that appears under your heading when someone searches for you online. So each one of your pages, and URL’s will have them. Like your headline, your meta description needs to be attention grabbing and have the ability to lure readers in. Use your imagination and craft something really amazing.
- Don’t skimp on your images. People are visual creatures, but the kind of readers you are trying to attract to your escort website are even more visual than the average Joe. You need to ensure that your images not only show off your best angles, but that they are also high quality and show all the different sides of your personality. If your blog post is about a specific speciality such as BDSM, make sure that the images for the post portray that.
- Your introduction needs to be great. You can have the most amazing ideas for your content, but if your introduction is a snooze fest, your readers will click away from your site before they reach the end of the first paragraph. Your introduction should present your key topics and explain what readers can expect from the article. Like everything else, it needs to be interesting and make readers want to keep on reading to find out more.
- Spelling and grammar are incredibly important. Before you hit that publish button, make triple sure that there are no spelling or grammatical errors in your post. These just irritate people and to be honest, make you look super unprofessional.
Until you feel 100% comfortable, why not use this article as a check list for after you have finished your blog post? You can make sure that you have ticked everything off before you hit publish. And don’t worry, we will be doing a bunch more articles soon that are guaranteed to help you with creating the perfect blog post for your escort website!