Is your escort website the absolute best that it can be? Very few people can answer that question with a “yes”. The better your website is, the more people will be drawn to it which only means one thing, more bookings!
Here are our top five tips to get your escort website as close to perfection as possible.
- Don’t be a copy cat: What you have to offer your followers and your clients is completely unique to everyone else, your escort website should be as well. Don’t copy someone else,
the truth always comes out in the end and you won’t gain anything positive.
- Learn from your audience: Find out what your audience really wants to see, and what they enjoy on your website. Maybe it’s more blog posts, or videos, or photos, you won’t know until you ask! This is probably one of the best ways to grow your website.
- Make your content easy to share: You want everyone to see what you offer, but if your content isn’t easy to share, that definitely won’t be happening. Make sure that you have social sharing buttons in a few different places on your website so that your followers can simply click to share.
- Build your email list: This is a bit tedious, but important. At the moment we all rely on social media to share our website and blog posts, but what if that crashes and burns? Also, you
need to think about potential followers that aren’t on any form of social media. Creating an email list ensures everyone that needs to know what’s going on with regards to your escort website, knows.
- Create evergreen content: You want the content that you come up with, doesn’t expire. The internet is not a fan of irrelevant articles and this could harm your Google ranking so make sure that whatever you write about, will still be appealing to a follower months from the day that you hit publish.
Above all else, the golden rule is: quality over quantity. Make sure that whatever content you put out is excellent. If you get this right, everything else usually falls into place.