Creating a professional escort email address is simple as a premium user. There are plenty of reasons why having an @yourdomain.com escort email address is better than @gmail, including differentiating yourself from the fakers and time wasters.
@gmail addresses have had plenty going for them though. Ease of use – just login to your gmail account through any web browser across the world and away you go. A complete record of your entire email history that you can search through with the power of Google’s genius. Add into that the filters and other handy features, it’s not hard to see why some might not be so keen to go back to Apple Mail or outlook express!
What if we want to get all the benefits of a professional @yourdomain.com email with the convenience of managing emails through gmail? Easy! Here’s how to setup your @yourdomain.com email addresses through Google:
1. Create a pro email address with your host. If you’re an Escort Design client, just upgrade to Premium and follow these steps to create an @yourdomain.com email address.
2. Signup for a gmail account
3. Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Accounts and Import’ > ‘Add a POP3 mail account you own’
4. Follow the prompts to setup your email address with the password and server details you received on creating it.
5. Now when you compose an email, you’ll be asked what email address you want to send it from. Select your @yourdomain.com address and emails you send will have @yourdomain.com as the from address:
Now enjoy all the benefits of an @yourdomain.com email and the convenience of a gmail account. If you have any trouble just get in touch and we’ll help you out!