At EscortDesign.com we are constantly asked how to start an escort website or what you need to start an escort website. So below is a quick guide that includes everything you need to start an escort website.
I’ll start with a simple explanation of terms:
- Front End Website Design – website designs come in an infinite number of looks, as such they also come in prices as low as a few dollars and as high as thousands
- Back End Programming or Content Management Software – this is the “engine” behind your site and is often overlooked by first time website owners. Content Management Software allows you to update text and images across your website easily, without having the technical knowledge to edit the html code
- Hosting – hosts are the companies that you pay in order to have your website accessible over the world wide web
- Domain name – a domain name is your website’s address on the internet, e.g. our domain name is “escortdesign.com” so anyone who types our address escortdesign.com into their web browser ends up at our home page
OK basically to get a website online you need all of the above, a front end web design that looks nice to entice your customers, a back end content management system so you can update your website without paying expensive webmaster fees, hosting so your website is accessible over the internet and a domain name so your website has an online address.
Prices vary widely for each and you used to have to go back and forth with separate companies to design your site, code the content management system and host your website but now EscortDesign.com has released all-new template packages to simplify the whole process. Our templates include:
- professionally designed multi-page website
- feature-packed content management system
And all for a great low price with free 30 day trials, checkout the escort website video on the home page for further details.
Here’s a recent article I wrote for those of you that aren’t convinced you can manage your own site!