At EscortDesign.com we are constantly asked how to start an escort website or what you need to start an escort website. So below is a quick guide that includes everything you need to start an escort website.
I’ll start with a simple explanation of terms:
- Front End Website Design – website designs come in an infinite number of looks, as such they also come in prices as low as a few dollars and as high as thousands
- Back End Programming or Content Management Software – this is the “engine” behind your site and is often overlooked by first time website owners. Content Management Software allows you to update text and images across your website easily, without having the technical knowledge to edit the html code
- Hosting – hosts are the companies that you pay in order to have your website accessible over the world wide web
- Domain name – a domain name is your website’s address on the internet, e.g. our domain name is “escortdesign.com” so anyone who types our address escortdesign.com into their web browser ends up at our home page
OK basically to get a website online you need all of the above, a front end web design that looks nice to entice your customers, a back end content management system so you can update your website without paying expensive webmaster fees, hosting so your website is accessible over the internet and a domain name so your website has an online address.
Prices vary widely for each and you used to have to go back and forth with separate companies to design your site, code the content management system and host your website but now EscortDesign.com has released all-new template packages to simplify the whole process. Our templates include:
- professionally designed multi-page website
- feature-packed content management system
And all for a great low price with free 30 day trials, checkout the escort website video on the home page for further details.
Here’s a recent article I wrote for those of you that aren’t convinced you can manage your own site!
Your domain name is your online business address and it plays a big part in whether you succeed or fail online. Don’t believe me? Well lets take a look at two escort stories to illustrate my point. Bother were reasonably new to the online escort world but had successful offline businesses. The first escort (Escort A), decided she didn’t want to spend any money and set herself up with a free website where she got a domain that looked like this: escortA.xyzescortgirls.com. The second escort (Escort B) decided she would spend a little more to get a professional looking site with a domain name of her own: escortB.com. Now would you rather be in Escort A or B’s position? Let me know after answering a few of these questions for me,
- Would you rather spend time and money advertising a domain name you own or one someone else owns?
- Do you think clients are going to remember a name like escortb.com or escorta.xyzescortgirls.com? and which has more chance of being mistyped?
- Is a client going to be prepared to spend top dollar to see you or someone working for you if they see you haven’t spent a cent on your website? (Clients can and do remove the “escortA” portion of the free address, visit xyzescortgirls.com and realize that your site was free)
- What happens if xyzescortgirls.com closes down and you’ve spent years promoting your site??
I understand that I am biased because all our new templates come with a domain name so I have come up with a list of reasons choosing a free site with a escortA.xyzescorts.com address might be a good idea,
- You simply can’t afford a proper site yet (Hard to believe – our sites start at under $500)
- You’re not serious about succeeding online
Today we’re proud to announce the launch of Escort Design V3! Our dedicated team has been working long and hard to bring you a great new ready to go product that is sure to revolutionize the way you handle your online adult entertainment business. The all-new ready to go templates come in over 30 stunning designs for both Agencies and Independents.
Each package features all the most important pages for your business including galleries, bookings, links and about pages. However this is only scratching the surface of the new solution because we are now including content management software with all our sites. Content Management Software allows our clients to login and update their sites from anywhere in the world just as simply as you check your emails. So while on tour in Europe you may decide to update your pictures, no more messing around with unreliable and expensive webmasters – you are in control of your site! For those of you currently using content management software, we believe ours is the only solution to provide the features escorts really want in an easy to use format.
To talk to a member of our team about how we can take your escort business to the next level, please click here.