Editing your photos has never been easier than with the Escort Design Content Management System. After logging in and clicking on your gallery (independents) or a specific model’s gallery (agencies) just click the edit button next to the photo you want to edit:
Once you have clicked edit the editing box will pop up and present you with all the editing controls:
Clicking the ‘Grayscale’ button will remove all the color from your photo as in the image below, this can give your photos a classy feel and combines well with many of our antique-style templates:
Clicking the ‘Sepia’ button will replace all the colors in your photo with sepia tones like in the image below:
Clicking the ‘Pencil’ button will produce this effect:
Clicking the ‘Emboss’ button will produce this effect:
Selecting a part of your photo (eg eyes to hide identity) then clicking the ‘Blur’ button will produce this effect:
This can be useful if you have a low-quality photo, smoothing it can help remove any skin imperfections – as this photo had great lighting already the smooth effect does not really improve the image:
Clicking the ‘Invert’ button will produce this effect:
Clicking the ‘Brighten’ button will lighten up your whole image, perfect for photos taken in rooms with low-light:
Clicking the ‘Darken’ button will darken your whole image, perfect for photos taken outdoors that may be over-exposed:
Selecting a part of your photo then clicking the ‘Crop’ button will cut out the image and leave you with what you selected, perfect if you have taken pictures with something distracting in the background you want to remove:
Here’s a quick run-down of what the other tools are for:
- Height: tells you the height (in pixels) of your image, you can adjust this number to adjust the height of your photo.
- Width: tells you the width (in pixels) of your image, you can adjust this number to adjust the width of your photo.
- Constrain: ticking this box will keep your photo in proportion when you adjust the height or width.
- Rotate 90 degrees anticlockwise
- Rotate 90 degrees clockwise
- Undo/Redo: Click this button to undo a change to your photo then click it again to re-do that same change
- View Original: Clicking this button returns your photo to the way it looked when it was first uploaded
- View Active: Clicking this button returns your photo from the original version to the version that you made changes to
- Save As Active: Clicking this button saves the changes you have made to the photo
Tips & Tricks
Remember that if you click and drag your mouse over your image you will be able to select a portion of it, if you then apply any effects they will only apply to the area which you have selected – perfect for blurring eyes or other body parts.